1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Monthly success report?

Discussion in 'Questions, Rules, Suggestions' started by plc2005, Mar 30, 2008.

1. plc2005

plc2005 LawnSite Member

Anyone order the monthly success report from Sean Adams for $8.95 a month off this site?I ordered it last week and haven't seen anything yet. I don't know if it's supposed to come by email, regular mail or what? I called him twice and left messages both times, but I have yet to hear anything back. I checked my credit card bill and it's already been charged. It's too bad because it sounded really interesting. Any info would be greatly appreciated.
  2. SW Landscape Maintenance

SW Landscape Maintenance LawnSite Member

I'm sure you will receive the monthly report. Sean Adams has always been dependable. I think I get my report around the middle of each month. All the best.:canadaflag:
  3. Sean Adams

Sean Adams LawnSite Gold Member

My apologies - I will check on it right away and figure out where the mistake occurred.
  4. plc2005

plc2005 LawnSite Member

It was delivered to my spam folder. Thanks alot Sean, I've only read a little but it seems pretty good so far.
  5. Creative Group Ltd.

Creative Group Ltd. LawnSite Member

Seans reports are useful to read! He sends them out around the middle of every month.:)
  6. Sean Adams

Sean Adams LawnSite Gold Member

I'm glad you found them - sorry for the mix-up.

I am working on something special for the upcoming April report which goes out around the 15th of the month - those who have signed up, ENJOY!