More gas

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Blueangelfightr, Jul 5, 2004.

1. Blueangelfightr

Blueangelfightr LawnSite Member

I just bought a new redmax EB7001 and I have never seen something go through gas as fast as this thing does. How long does a full tank of gas last in the the echo pb 750 (just wondering). Also a few days ago I could not get my EB7001 to start :mad: i was on vacation for a few days and no one was using it, but I do not think that that should have done something. I primed it and everything, now it is running fine but just wondering if this has ever happened to you.
  2. bayfish

bayfish LawnSite Senior Member

Sometimes you just have to go to the owners manual and look at the troubleshooting section. I've had to several times and usually can get a solution.
  3. Likestomow

Likestomow LawnSite Senior Member

Daniel you are using the most productive and dependable backpack blower made. You are going to experience more fuel useage because you have a big motor on your back working hard for you.

I have found that these blowers will usually start on the 2nd or 3rd pull. First move the throttle to half-open, then put the choke on. After that 1st pull, take the choke off, and you should be good to go after that. And be sure to always keep an extra 5 gallon gas can with you!
  4. 65hoss

65hoss LawnSite Fanatic

If I prime either of mine they will not crank. Just crack the throttle a little and choke it. Forget the primer bulb, it will quickly flood them out.
  5. LwnmwrMan22

LwnmwrMan22 LawnSite Platinum Member

My PB750 will blow full bore for about 45 minutes-1 hour.

I've always opened up the throttle full bore, full choke on the first pull, no choke on the second, starts right up.