More Installed Pictures

Discussion in 'ProLockers' started by brbsta, Mar 29, 2006.

1. brbsta

brbsta LawnSite Member

Spent some time today and installed them, work great so far, just 2 complaints, on one of them, the holes dont line up for the pin so I have to use it on the other side, which I would rather have it on the other but.. Also my anti scalp wheels the prolockers a bit, expecially on the Lazer. I wanted to but the pin on the side where I dont have to more it every time I want to take out the small mower but I can't do it. They hold the mowers in one place tho, work good. Here are the picts.

http://www.lawnsite.com/showpost.php?p=1354581&postcount=29

2. CrewCutEnterprises

CrewCutEnterprises LawnSite Senior Member

You know i have the same problem with the one side not lining up but took a sharp tool and striped some of the powder coat off and it fits snug.

here is a picture of mine for my flatbed that I got. I need to buy another one, gotta find out where. Thanks PRO LOCKERS...

[​IMG]

3. lawncuttinfoo

lawncuttinfoo LawnSite Bronze Member

As I posted earlier I have the same problem with my tthp 48".
    They way it installed in the picture, don't you have trouble with the deck in the way of the pin?

4. CrewCutEnterprises

We dont accually lock the pro lockers. Just roll the mowers in, We would have to cut a hole in the expanded mesh metal to do so or reach over the rail.

It works for now

5. CrewCutEnterprises

ahh in his picture of his exmark, he has them on the wrong side, it would be a pain..