1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

More Pace Trailer Pics

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by PlantscapeSolutions, Sep 12, 2010.

1. PlantscapeSolutions

PlantscapeSolutions LawnSite Silver Member

Here are some more pics from my other posting

Pole Trimmer & Stuff.jpg

Pole trimmer Head.jpg

Walk Door Side.jpg

Ramp Mods.jpg
  2. KrayzKajun

KrayzKajun LawnSite Fanatic

very kool trailer!
  3. Mattsmowing99

Mattsmowing99 LawnSite Member
    from NEO

Maybe its me, but why put the mowers in at an angle? Wouldn't you have more room it they were side by side?
  4. bobcat48

bobcat48 LawnSite Gold Member

5. PlantscapeSolutions

PlantscapeSolutions LawnSite Silver Member

That was the original plan but my shelf in the front made getting to the ProLockers on the wheels too difficult. The mower we use the least will always be put in the front of the trailer. I actually have another 36" Scag Hydro that goes in the front of the trailer on different mowing days. The middle mower comes out quickly and the angle away from the wall makes getting to the ProLockers easier.

The yellow Great Dane Gateway has a fold up deck that takes up less space but it actually worked better to leave it down. With the deck up I couldn't get the deck to clear the front shelf. With the deck down I had to put the Great Dane in the middle spot where it was in the way most of the time. There may be some tweaking yet to come in the future. I'm all about getting the job done efficiently.

I laugh every time I see someone with removable ramps or worse a walk behind in the back of a pickup. There's a lot of people out there that have no idea how much money their wasting with bad setups.
  6. Mattsmowing99

Mattsmowing99 LawnSite Member
    from NEO

welll i never thought of that, maybe next make the shelve higher and get fast straps?
  7. C & T Landscaping

C & T Landscaping LawnSite Senior Member

Your trailers outside is....very busy. I think you have to look through to much to find contact info. But it is nice. Just like I said too busy for me. Just my $0.02
  8. flatlander42

flatlander42 LawnSite Silver Member

Why are there small wheels on the inside of your ramp door?

Possibly a stupid question, but I thought I'd ask anyways........
  9. highlander316

highlander316 LawnSite Senior Member

any more pics of the Great Dane? Haven't seen one of those in quite some time.
  10. ajslands

ajslands LawnSite Silver Member

Is that a wrap?
    Posted via Mobile Device