More snow on the way...

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by cklands, Mar 8, 2005.

1. cklands

cklands LawnSite Senior Member
    from MA

Anyone else craving a good lawn mowing. Don't get me wrong, the money has been great but enough is enough. :dizzy: This seems like the never ending winter. SNow tonight and then maybe Fri and Sat. Give me a break already.

2. rodfather

rodfather LawnSite Fanatic

It's still way too early to think about mowing in Mass right now...cleanups maybe...take the plowing $$$ and run LOL

3. KathysLGC

KathysLGC LawnSite Bronze Member

Tell me about it! Thank god I have a lot of salt! This is one bad ice/snow mix we're getting.

4. cklands

cklands LawnSite Senior Member
    from MA

Alright maybe to early for mowing. I just want to use something other than the plow. And I will take the money and run. We have no choice. payup

5. rodfather

rodfather LawnSite Fanatic

Wait till ya get the cold and wind right behind it like we're getting south of ya in NJ.

6. Flipperneck

Flipperneck LawnSite Member

Its nasty here... All I hear is ice hitting the window and wind howling. I can't wait to do anything that gives me a reason to get off my butt and get out of the house. :dizzy:

7. KathysLGC

KathysLGC LawnSite Bronze Member

We've had the wind all day. It looks like a blizzard out there. The roads are very very icy. I'm hoping the phone continues to ring. I need to carry a toe chain or rope with me. I've been stopped a bunch of times with people asking if I could pull there cars out of a ditch.

8. tiedeman

tiedeman LawnSite Fanatic
    from earth

I just went through my schedule and moved everything forward another week. With fingers crossed I am hoping to start spring clean ups the week of the 21st

9. LB Landscaping

LB Landscaping LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Maine

Supposed to get 4-8 inches up here tonight. Temps will be real cold, more snoe scheduled for Friday/Saturday. payup payup

10. tiedeman

tiedeman LawnSite Fanatic
    from earth

when do you guys usually start LB?