more T3000 accounts for us

Discussion in 'Pesticide & Herbicide Application' started by americanlawn, Oct 29, 2009.

1. americanlawn

americanlawn LawnSite Fanatic
    from midwest

We're currently applying our winterizer applications. What we are finding is -- many of these lawns can be easily done with (an additional) T3000. We already keep two of these T's busy everyday this year, but we're finding that many more lawns can be nicely treated with the T. Great spread pattern & weed control. Safer & more effective than any other.

So that's our plan. Add another T3000, and provide quality workmanship for our customers.

Our 2 cents. We tried 'em all. :usflag:

p.s. I had a company meeting to see who all wanted to 'pull a trailer'. :laugh::laugh:

2. DA Quality Lawn & YS

DA Quality Lawn & YS LawnSite Fanatic

Larry how small of turf areas can you use a machine like that?
    Just curious....is it all comml work with those or do you do resi's as well.

3. grassman177

grassman177 LawnSite Fanatic

what about those areas of turf that are only like 24-30 in wide, how do you spray that with your machines. thaniks

4. lawnsaver

lawnsaver LawnSite Member

now if could only get the T to control the weather

5. LIBERTYLANDSCAPING

LIBERTYLANDSCAPING LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Indiana

:dizzy:
    I'm sure Larry has a lie...oops, I mean, an unfortunate jumbling of the facts that he later has to give up & admit to being wrong, about the weather changing characteristics of the T3000:laugh:

Hey, when you're a pathalogical liar, it's hard to give it up:laugh::laugh:

6. SpreadNSpray

SpreadNSpray LawnSite Senior Member
    from MN

Glad to hear the T3k is working out for you guys.

We do all lawns every day with the P.G. :) Very productive.

7. Hanau

Hanau LawnSite Bronze Member

Well I'm sold on the T3K. I'll take 10.

jesus-facepalm-facepalm-jesus-epic-demotivational-poster-1218659828.jpg

8. ted putnam

ted putnam LawnSite Platinum Member

I'm sure it is. Even more so with the cool upgrades you are constantly coming up with.:)

I'm sure the T3k is very productive too. Maybe not quite as productive as the used mattress salesman makes it out to be, but...Oh wait, the used mattress salesman is his neighbor.:laugh:

9. rcreech

rcreech Sponsor
    Male, from OHIO

You have to give it to Larry...he never quits!

Turfco must be so proud of him! :)

10. ted putnam

ted putnam LawnSite Platinum Member

Practically all of the machines you hear about on here will do small residentials to large commercial properties. I would say the Z-max is probably the only one that is actually geared toward primarily large commercial work. All brands of machines are very productive and all will save you mountains of legwork, making you more money quicker with a lot of the physical strain taken off of you as the applicator. There are little things that you can do to make yourself even more productive. For instance, I carry a handspreader in my ride on hopper at all times. I use it around pools, ponds and strips or tight areas. It's much quicker and easier to be accurate with your app in areas like this. All of these machines do a great job and each of them has their own "Forte". It's unfortunate that certain folk have made it into some kind of pissing match. When the time comes, do your own research, weigh your needs/options and you'll make the right choice for you.