1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

More work pics Lots of Iron This is all our equipment

Discussion in 'Heavy Equipment & Pavement' started by john1066, Jan 14, 2011.

1. Impressions Landscaping

Impressions Landscaping LawnSite Member

And I believe you guys are the ones doing the Stop and Shop in Chelmsford Ma?
  2. AdvLandscapeLLC

AdvLandscapeLLC LawnSite Senior Member

Hey are you guys doing the I-91/I-95 interchange and q bridge is see Walsh equipment everywhere?
    Posted via Mobile Device
  3. john1066

john1066 LawnSite Member
    from MA

Yea that was us
  4. Krafty

Krafty LawnSite Senior Member
    Male, from St. Louis MO

John, How is everything going for you guys?? I have seen some Walsh Truck here in the midwest the past few week, is that by chance you guys??
  5. MGenay

MGenay LawnSite Member

I'm going to take a guess that the Walsh you're seeing is the big one based out of Oregon
  6. MattnSTL

MattnSTL LawnSite Member

Walsh Construction out of Chicago has a $63 million contract to rebuild the I-70 WB bridge from St. Louis County to St. Charles County over the Missouri River. That's likely why you are seeing the Walsh trucks.
  7. Bleed Green

Bleed Green LawnSite Bronze Member

Walsh must be a big outfit cause I've seen some Walsh trucks around here too. They're doing one big time dirt work around the airport here and working on I-69
  8. bobcatexc

bobcatexc LawnSite Senior Member
    from IL

Bleed Green, theres a couple different projects going on around EVV, but Walsh is not working down there, they are on I-69.
  9. MGenay

MGenay LawnSite Member

Out of curiosity why no track loaders? Companies around here pretty much live off Cat 953C's and 330's