Most effective and efficent business management program.

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by JS Landscaping, Feb 11, 2009.

1. JS Landscaping

JS Landscaping LawnSite Member

Hey guys got another question...thanks for all the help with the previous ones ive asked here on lawnsite! Now that it is a definate go for this season, I am now looking into a program to run my company off of. Plan on buying a separate computer, just devoted to the business, for landscape CAD as well as a business management program. Looking into something that can figure routing, billing, estimates, as well as the ability to accept credit cards, and possibly something that can link into my company website for online bill payment, since this seems to be a growing trend. Also I need to find something that will make all of this easy, due to my low patience and lack of experience with computers. Something simple and easy to use. Looked at quickbooks, but it seems very complex and hard to learn. Also have looked at groundskeeper pro, seems simpler (which is good for me!). I like the programs that seem to be tailor made to this industry...what is everyone running on here? Or what do you suggest for a non-computer savy individual like myself?

2. DLAWNS

DLAWNS LawnSite Fanatic

We use quickbooks. It's not tailor made for the industry but is a very good program. My wife uses it and pretty much taught herself. It's a little complex, but not too bad. Just my opinion.

3. mitchellfeline

mitchellfeline LawnSite Member

Groundskeeper Pro now has credit card processing.