Most efficient City mowing truck

Discussion in 'Trucks and Trailers' started by lawn_jockey, Jun 4, 2005.

1. lawn_jockey

lawn_jockey LawnSite Member

This latest flyer will be 6X9 4 color on both sides Glossy cardstock. Sold the other side to a pool cleaning business 60K flyers and a Custom furniture Builder who wanted 20 K. Lowered my cost in printing. I should have charged them full price for printing instead of half the cost of printing. With the deal they also get free distribution. Of course they jumped all over it. I know I would if someone offered that deal to me.

2. Royallawncare

Royallawncare LawnSite Member

How many lawns did you service before you put out those 8000 cards?

3. lawnprosteveo

lawnprosteveo LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Tulsa

Cool rig jockey!

4. lawn_jockey

I just got out of the Air Force in January and mowed 17 yards a week last year in missouri on my off duty time.

I decided I loved mowing grass and got out in January. Got all my clients in Texas this year. Started this March with no clients. Just read for hours During my winter months on here as to how to get started

5. HazellLawnCare

HazellLawnCare LawnSite Senior Member

Lawn Jockey you may not even be around anymore but when you do bag where do you put the grass clippings?

6. lawn_jockey

When we bag we place the bag at the curb for trash pickup. most of the time a customer is ok with that. in a very rare instance we will haul a bag of clippings when the person is a nice nicenice customer. Then I just put it out on my curb. my wife loves this.

7. LwnmwrMan22

LwnmwrMan22 LawnSite Platinum Member

Lawn Jockey -

What did it run for the graphics for that truck when you did it??

8. Lawn Enforcer

Lawn Enforcer LawnSite Silver Member

That would be fun to do to a truck sometime, nice rig!

9. NMS0219

NMS0219 LawnSite Senior Member

nice truck. I want one. That truck would be perfect for me. I mow alot of city lots.

10. NMS0219

NMS0219 LawnSite Senior Member

Is that a short bed or long bed ranger?