1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Most of my Stuff

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by ExecutiveLawns, Jun 11, 2007.

1. ExecutiveLawns

ExecutiveLawns LawnSite Member

Here are a few pics of most of my equipment and one of my properties.

2. 02DURAMAX

02DURAMAX LawnSite Gold Member

Great set-up!!!.....and is that the LMM Duramax???....That truck looks awesome!!
  3. ExecutiveLawns

Thanks, but no the truck is just the 6.0L gas. i couldnt see spending the extra $8K for the diesel package. the new gas engines come with the new 6 speed auto trans that is sweet. two downsides for the diesel is they dont recommend plowing with it cause it weighs something like 800 pounds more than the gas engine and i couldnt see it paying for itselfin teh next few years before i get another new one. one thing about the new 6.0 is it has like 60hp more than last year
  4. Petr51488

Petr51488 LawnSite Silver Member
    from NJ

Dammnnn nice truck.. and trailer.. and equipment. My New Diesel GMC will be here soon! How do you like the truck?
  5. greengiant9963

greengiant9963 LawnSite Senior Member

Nice setup. Was wondering how you liked your ferris ZTR compared to the exmark ZTR. My father has a 60 inch exmark Lazer Z and is thinking of getting a Ferris for the smoother ride. Just wondered how the cut was compared to the exmark. Thanks.
  6. ExecutiveLawns

Both mowers have their pluses and minuses. the ferris is great on rougher accounts but the lazer has that new triton deck so i think it may have a little better stripe but man that thing sounds like a jet engine when it really gets going.
  7. AndyTblc

AndyTblc LawnSite Fanatic

How's that new truck running? Is there any advantages/disadvantages from this truck vs. the older style.
  8. ExecutiveLawns

The new trucks have more horsepower and the bed seems deeper. o and the 6 speed auto trans that you can manually shift
  9. RedMax Man

RedMax Man LawnSite Platinum Member

I know you can't fit all those mowers in that trailer so is there another one or are some of them backups?
  10. mkwl

mkwl LawnSite Bronze Member

Nice setup!:usflag: