1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Most popular model?

Discussion in 'eXmark' started by Doogiegh, Jun 13, 2002.

1. Doogiegh

Doogiegh LawnSite Senior Member

Hmm, In reading this forum thouroughly, looks like the Lazer and Metro are 2 common, often mentioned models.

Does Exmark release any information as to what is their "Best selling" model, or the "Top 10" most frequently purchased configurations, etc?

Kinda lika how you can find out that your Ford Taurus was 1 of 342,987 that was in the XYZ trim for 2002 in the color of black with tan interior... etc.. <G>

It'd be a neat list to see what the mass landcare operator population is buying in regards to Exmark equipment, even if you can't release the actuall Units Sold or Units Produced numbers...

Curious Gary. <G>
  2. eXmark

eXmark Manufacturer / Sponsor

That would be nice, but unfortunately much of that information I don't even get to see. Much of it I don't really want to see. There is a lot to be said for not knowing how successful you are because that way you can't let it go to your head.

Several years ago they told me we sold a bunch, the next year it was a lot, so on. They finally quit telling me anything a couple of years ago for fear of jinxing it.

Let's just say we can't complain about much of anything. We're thankful for the customers we have. Look forward to finding new ones and appreciate everything our dealers, distributors and guys and gals like your have done for us. We've been successful but not necessarily all the time because of what we do. A lot of you guys have helped sell our products as well as our dealers and distributors. Often in the general forum many of you have taken the things you've learned from us, experience or your dealers and helped other Exmark users.

The equipmentÂ’s not perfect but is working well. Our engineers have more ideas than they have time to develop. Sales are doing well and we're having fun. Lets just say sales are good. What more could we ask for. Gosh I love this job.

3. Haley Lawn Care

Haley Lawn Care LawnSite Member
    from NC

I bought my used tthp52 because my friend who stores his equipment where i do said he would not buy anything else. He has a used 60" and said his next mower would be an eXmark.