Most useful thread(s)

Discussion in 'Questions, Rules, Suggestions' started by Vibe Ray, May 29, 2002.

1. Vibe Ray

Vibe Ray LawnSite Senior Member

Which thread or threads would you say have been the most informative or useful (anytime or topic on LS)......I am asking because if you think it was a good thread i will read it if I haven't already. I haven't been on lawnsite enough lately to know. BTW, I am not necassarily talking about your favorite, but informative and useful, etc.
  2. Runner

Runner LawnSite Fanatic

Peein' in the bushes, I think, taught ME the most. :D
    In all seriousness, there are so many threads that are so good, by so many people, that in a sense, you can ALmost categorize it by the people rather than the thread. (yourself included!) For instance, you take many of the the threads by Larry, and they were very informative, and of course you can look at ANY of Ray,s (Kirby) threads, and there is a WORLD of information, there! There are a few others in the Fert. Forum who are very knowledgable, (Ray included), and now we are even blessed to have "our own" Lesco consultant, Tremor. (Whatever his real name is). Of course, we HAVE to mention Lanelle. Is there ANYthing she doesn't know about installations? I remember she helped me with a drainage problem the minute I met her! AND she does it with style. I have to say, though, that if you looked at all these threads, and you were to pick out ONE individual who helped more people, one on one with many, many issues, this would have to be Eric. It seems everything he wrote, was a lesson in itself. And aNOTHer thing to consider,- this is just the open forum replies he did. This doesn't include all the private messages, e-mails, and phone calls that he handled. Anyway, one thing I can say for sure, Vibe Ray, is that it's great knowing you as it HAS been over the time on this site. That goes for all the rest of you as well. I consider each and everyone of you a blessing in my life, and at this time would like to thank you. Good luck with your season, and God bless you all.:)
  3. stslawncare

stslawncare LawnSite Bronze Member
    from DE

ditto what runner said. i agree larry stone gave a wealth of info,even though he was unliked by many, he gave info in a way unlike any other. eric is also one of the top in addition to eric and lanelle. i also thank everyone.