1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by greenman, Jan 26, 2003.

1. greenman

greenman LawnSite Addict

I was thumbing through the yellow pages of the new phone book that came out the other day. I was looking at LCO's. One of the first one's I seen, it read, xx and xx Lawn Service, "Good Ain't Cheap, Cheap Ain't Good, and I'm Good. call......" :D I was LMAO. This guy tells it like it is,LOL, but I don't think I'd use that as a motto. Its kinda unprofessional to me, but what ever works for him, I guess.:cool:
  2. lawncare3

lawncare3 LawnSite Bronze Member

I would be LMAO too that was funny as hell. What ever works as long as he gets customers.
  3. troblandscape

troblandscape Guest

Call him and tell him about lawnsite, I would like to see how he does with that motto:D
  4. PaulJ

PaulJ LawnSite Bronze Member

Sounds like he at least has the right idea.:D
  5. Ric

Ric LawnSite Fanatic

A good Motto works great I stole my from LGF. Oops sorry Mike that not becoming of me.:D
  6. PR0 TURF

PR0 TURF LawnSite Bronze Member

Don't think he's going to have to worry about many people stealing that motto...imho

7. thartz

thartz LawnSite Senior Member

how about " insured ain't cheap and cheap ain't insured,I'm insured.
  8. Gravely_Man

Gravely_Man LawnSite Silver Member

That motto is short and to the point but I do believe that it will appeal to some people who understand that quality work costs more but the finished product is worth it. It would be very interesting to see how this works out for this person.

9. FrankenScagMachines

FrankenScagMachines LawnSite Platinum Member
    from IN

Mine is "Putting the 'care' in lawn care!"
  10. 2 man crew

2 man crew LawnSite Senior Member

I like it. I don't know how many calls he will get.:D