1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

mounting leaf loader to fisher plow frame

Discussion in 'Landscape Maintenance' started by STIHL GUY, Sep 7, 2011.

1. STIHL GUY

STIHL GUY LawnSite Fanatic
    from CT

i have a 2500HD with fisher push plates...is there anyone with a fisher that mounts a leaf loader to the front of their truck? if so would you be able to explain to me how and maybe share some pictures? i have access to a welder if it is needed to make the loader able to mount to the front of the truck...thanks

2. bbartelson

bbartelson LawnSite Member
    from MA

I would like to know as well. I have a 2000 F550 with fisher push plates and am trying to figure out how to mount the leaf loader on the front of the truck.

3. STIHL GUY

STIHL GUY LawnSite Fanatic
    from CT

last year i put a hitch on the front of the truck but then i had to take it off when i got the push plates installed so im not sure what im gonna do this year

4. RSK Property Maintenance

RSK Property Maintenance LawnSite Bronze Member

well if you have the leaf loader mounted on a platform that is all set to go into a 2" reciever, then you need to find an fisher plow and cut the pieces off that go into the push plates and put a heavy bar across the front with a 2" reciever on it so you can mount your leaf loader, or just mount the fisher plow arms or whatever you wanna call them to you leaf loader. mounting the plates to the bottom of the platform the leaf loader is on would probably be best.