1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice
  1. Tim1075

Tim1075 LawnSite Member

Tonight i was watching home alone 3 and i saw that they had a really good scene with a few plows in it. I was wondering if you guys knew of any other movies with good plow scenes.
  2. slplow

slplow LawnSite Senior Member

JACK FROST with Michael Keaton has some good scenes in it with a mack or a fwd.
  3. John Allin

John Allin LawnSite Bronze Member

Snow Day.

But that didn't really treat plowers with any kind of respect, from what I saw.

Terrible movie too.
  4. mdb landscaping

mdb landscaping LawnSite Silver Member

i saw that home alone scene too. those were some nice chevys.
  5. cat320

cat320 LawnSite Senior Member

yes those chevies in Home Alone looked great I was wishing that one of them was mine .Our town has all new chevies 8500 series and they are set up very nice.
  6. plowking35

plowking35 LawnSite Bronze Member
    from S.E. CT

Movie called buetifull girls. ABout couples that live in lake effect prone areas, and boyfriends have to plow. A good scene with a guy ploing through the front yard of his girlfriends house. It will be on Comedy Central today at 2 pm.
  7. thelawnguy

thelawnguy LawnSite Silver Member

"Mickeys Christmas" someone asks the plowguy if he's working tonight. "Not tonight, its Christmas Eve!" (yeah right only in cartoons).
  8. jason2

jason2 LawnSite Member

I watched Beautiful Girls on comedy central last night. Some good scenes in it. One of the main characters piles snow in front of his ex-girlfriends garage door with a late 70's Ford with what looks to be a western plow. Another scene the same Ford is used to mash a BMW full of guys into a snowbank, preventing them from getting out of the car.

Matt Dillon drives a '67-'72 Chevy/Meyers setup. Not a lot of plowing, but a decent movie.
  9. RYAN

RYAN LawnSite Member

Just saw Beautiful Girls on comedy central. Not a bad flick if you get cable give it a shot. BMW getting plowed was pretty funny.
  10. Tim1075

Tim1075 LawnSite Member

Grumpy Old Men 1 or 2 i dont remember which but it was right at the beginning and then in the middle of the movie there was another scene