Moving On......

Discussion in 'Landscape Lighting' started by JoeyD, Mar 30, 2010.

1. JoeyD

JoeyD LawnSite Silver Member

Well folks I am moving on from Unique Lighting this week. Friday will be my last day with the company so I felt it was fitting to come here and say thank you to all of you and I wish you all luck in your current and future endevors.

I will be moving into a new career, into an industry I have a strong passion for. I am very excited about my future. I will miss most of you, some of you I won't miss too much...lol...I do want to say thank you to those who I have become friends with, and for those who appreciated the work that Unique and myself put in here.

Unique plans to continue to be a sponsor here so dont worry about that. I think Rusty will be taking over here to keep you guys all up to speed on the Unique related stuff.

Again, thanks and good luck to all of you!

Joey D.

2. Classic Lighting

Classic Lighting LawnSite Senior Member

Wow, what a shock! You will be missed. It has been a pleasure reading your posts and learning about Unique. Good luck with your new career. Rusty has some big shoes to fill. Please check-in occasionally.

3. mnglocker

mnglocker LawnSite Senior Member

This and good luck at your new venture. :drinkup:

4. JoeyD

Thanks guys! I will definitley check in from time to time!! I have given over 10 years to this industry so it wont easily be forgotten.

5. mnglocker

mnglocker LawnSite Senior Member

6. TXNSLighting

TXNSLighting LawnSite Fanatic
    from DFW, TX

Wow Joey!! You will definitely be missed! Im in shock, but then again not really. I know youve been doing alot of stuff with your Underground company. Good luck to you in everything you do!

7. JoeyD

8. RLI Electric

RLI Electric LawnSite Senior Member

Joey, good luck with the future and thanks for the intro to Nate.

9. JoeyD

10. The Lighting Geek

The Lighting Geek LawnSite Senior Member

Best of luck, Joey! You have contributed much here and will be missed. My hat is off to you Joey for moving on to do what blows your hair back. You did a great job here and I believe you very fair with regards to other manufacturers. If they put out a good product, you said so. You also helped people out when it didn't really have to do with Unique. Keep in touch!