1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Moving to Tennessee

Discussion in 'Network: South' started by jerryrwm, Aug 15, 2004.

1. jerryrwm

jerryrwm LawnSite Bronze Member

My wife and I are relocating from South Texas to the Middle Tn-Nashville/ Chattanooga, and East area, or northwest Ga. We want to move closer to family in SW Penn, but not too close!

I have been a licensed irrigator in Texas for 22 yrs. I am also a certified backflow tester with national certification through the ABPA.

Have experience in design, estimating, installation of residential and large commercial systems, maintenance and service of commercial and residential systems. Also qualified with valve locators, fault finders, multimeter, and other trouble shooting tools as well as good old common sense. I also operate trenchers, rock saws, as well as fork lifts. Not too shiney in a Bobcat however, and have a little experience with a backhoe.

I am looking for a job with a solid, growing company that is looking for an experienced, qualified green industry professional. While I am not looking for an entry level ditch digging position, I do know which end of the sharpshooter goes in the ground, and am not scared of using one.

I will forward a resume to those that are interested, and have references on request.

Thank you,

Jerry R
  2. artvandeley2

artvandeley2 LawnSite Member