Moving Your Trailers

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by ULTIMATE LAWN, Jul 23, 2003.

1. ULTIMATE LAWN

ULTIMATE LAWN Banned
    from AL

After Moving into a New shop I was forced to find alternative Methods for Moving the Trailers.

I purchased a this PowerWheel Which requires a Deep Cell Battery to be bolted to the tounge of the Trailers. The unit Plugs into the Battery & Effortlessly Moves the trailers & You can even Spin the Trailer On a Dime.

There is Also a 2 Wheel Battery on Board model & a Very Cool Remote Control Version. I prefer the Lighter PowerWheel as It can be easily carried around.

http://www.powerwheel-usa.com/products.htm

powerwheel.jpg

2. KenH

KenH LawnSite Bronze Member
    from CT

That was never an issue for me, but it sounds like a cool idea....How heavy is that????

3. Expert Lawns

Expert Lawns LawnSite Silver Member

looks like a miniature version of those carts that push airplanes back from the terminal just before departure

4. tiedeman

tiedeman LawnSite Fanatic
    from earth

that is so cool..I have never seen anything like that before

5. GLAN

GLAN Banned

Do your trucks not move trailers?

6. ULTIMATE LAWN

ULTIMATE LAWN Banned
    from AL

It weighs only about 15lbs because the Power Source-Deep Cell Battery- is Bolted on the Trailer tounges.

The unit has a Forward & Reverse button on the handle & will pull or push any of my loaded trailers up a small incline with No effort.

You can also Zero turn your trailer.

7. FrankenScagMachines

FrankenScagMachines LawnSite Platinum Member
    from IN

That's really cool. reminds me of the cart pushers that some walmarts have, it's like a miniature airport tug that you walk behind and it pushes stacks of carts for you, even has a radio control so you can guide them at the front of the line while it pushes and steers. I think they're electric or LP not sure. Really cool to watch...

8. Keith

Keith LawnSite Gold Member

That is cool! What kind of tires are on that? Would it work on hard packed dirt or grassed areas?

9. mtdman

mtdman LawnSite Gold Member

My thoughts exactly.

:D

10. He uses that to get his trailer to each of the job sites, you have to have trucks first in order to use them to pull trailers.