Moving!

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by HOMER, Apr 1, 2000.

1. HOMER

HOMER LawnSite Gold Member

Hey ya'll, remember the house with the 30 x 40 shop, cows, guinnys running through the yard, well we finally made it out here and we are loving every minute of it. When ya'll get down this way stop in and see us, we'll grill a steak or something and watch the grass grow(lot of fertilizer out here. I haven't been posting for a while because when I finally got around to hooking my computer back up the hard drive had failed me. I took her to the shop and had a new hard drive installed, sharpened her modem to 56k brilliance and we are off the the races now. I love my shop and of course the house is nice to but that shop!!!!!!!! Have I told you about my shop, 30x40 with a door! WOW, what a shop, even has concrete on the floor. Ya'll come ya here!<p>Homer<p>P.S. I'll probably be giving updates on my...........SHOP!<br> P.S.S Haven't seen a nosy neighbor yet, thats a blessing in itself!

2. GreatDane

GreatDane LawnSite Member

Where did you move to?<br>Chris

3. HOMER

still in same town in alabama, just moved out in the country about 8 miles.

4. Toroguy

Toroguy LawnSite Bronze Member

Enjoy your place Homer, how many steaks can I eat before you kick me out?

5. Eric ELM

Eric ELM Husband, Father, Friend, Angel

Welcome back Homer!! :) I just might have to come down there for the winter next year. Sounds like a fun place. I'll bring a good appetite.<p>----------<br>&lt;a href=&quot;http://www.townserver.com/elm/&quot;&gt;Eric@ELM&lt;/a&gt;<br>

6. HOMER

WITH ALL THE BEEF BEHIND THE HOUSE I'M SURE WE COULD FIND ENOUGH STEAKS FOR EVERYBODY! MIGHT EVEN BE MISTAKEN FOR &quot;THE BEEF PEOPLE&quot;<p>HOMER

7. Charles

Charles Moderator Staff Member

I was wondering what happen to you Homer. I forgot that you said you were moving. Thought maybe you were over whelmed with business

8. HOMER

Well, that too, I can't keep up right now. All my help went to Panama City for spring break! Business is good though so I have nothing to complain about.<p>Homer

9. Lee Homan

Lee Homan LawnSite Member

I thought maybe you won that $81,000,000 FL lottery and put the mowers out to pasture.

10. HOMER

NOPE! Dumb me didn't even know that it was that high until I looked yesterday! I'm 25 minutes away from the Fl. line too. Oh well, I'd hate to have that much money anyway, think of all the darn taxes you'd have to pay on it................huh!<p>Ya right, I know I didn't fool anybody<p>Homer