mow-blow-n-go lawn care

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by blowngolawncare, Jul 5, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. blowngolawncare

blowngolawncare LawnSite Member

here are pictures of my new van and mower. I now have 6 accounts and working on 6 more as i rite this. I am gettin ready to go big time! whadda guys think? only positive comments please, i dont need jealous people talkin crap!

TheVan.jpg

3o13pd3l95Y25V45Q6a75755948b3b6e11228.jpg

2. bobcat48

bobcat48 LawnSite Gold Member

Looks pretty good.

3. blowngolawncare

hey thanks, i am pretty proud of it myself!

4. bobcat48

bobcat48 LawnSite Gold Member

No problem,me too im using ok stuff,nothing to brag about,its not commerical but hey it gets the job done,good luck.keep us posted,thanks Nick.

5. Field King

Field King LawnSite Senior Member

you are probably clownin but I knew a guy who never spent more than $200 on a truck, he looked like hell but worked 16 hours a day selling flooring and ended a $ MILLIONAIRE!!!

6. nepatsfan

nepatsfan LawnSite Gold Member

I like your stuff. Keep your overhead low. I think we can all learn something from you. Thanks for the posting! Keep us updated and take lots of pictures!

7. blowngolawncare

thanks man! even though my equipment isnt the best i hope to upgrade after i get established more.

8. blowngolawncare

Thanks man! I hope to inspire other young entrepreneurs like my self!

9. blowngolawncare

ive also got my eyes on this trailer to haul my gear. just gotta pony up the $200 cash, lol.

3m33of3pf5V65Q55R3a6m1944d525d75d1d03.jpg

3n93oe3l05O35P15S1a6m5aff05efbef216b4.jpg

10. nepatsfan

nepatsfan LawnSite Gold Member

Thats all you need. You are gonna be debt free and out making money. You can haul leaves and stuff with that too. You need to document this so you can show your path to fame and fortune. Someday I see you writing a book. You, my friend, are a smart fellow with a head for business.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.