mow-blow-n-go lawn care

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by blowngolawncare, Jul 5, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 2brothersyardcare

2brothersyardcare LawnSite Silver Member

buy a used wb when you need one

2. firefighter38310

firefighter38310 LawnSite Member

i started out small and still am compared to many of these guys but i owe no one nothing. i am not far from you. i am from near jackson tn area.
    I learned about business the hard way; from 1973-86 we farmed 980 acres +/- of cotton and soybeans. I gave it 150%. I owed everyone in Corinth Ms. I was stressed as a person could be. Diesel prices went out of the roof. Commodity prices dropped and interest’s rate was 12% back then. I finally told Farmers Home Admin. We are having an auction. After we sold all the equipment; I went bankrupt for $345,000 dollars.
    I am a nurse now and firefighter and when we decided to get into the landscaping Business. We started out very small but I enjoy the outdoors. We probably have $14,000 in equipment now. We owe no one. I don’t buy anything I can’t pay for in cash. The best advice I can give for all of us in the business is being able to do your own entire repair. I kept my tools from the farming days and have a heckuva shop.
    Good luck and proud of you. all of us started one lawn at a time.

3. Penscape Landscaping

Penscape Landscaping LawnSite Senior Member

LOoks like another "CITY MOWING RIG" i guess you roll ot up in the back and make just as much as the other guys on here!LOL

4. clean_cut

clean_cut LawnSite Bronze Member

Hahahahaha! I love that thread, I personally think that the mtn. bike would be easier to operate and would probably increase your profits :laugh:

Yeah, I can't either because of threads like Darryl's :laugh:

If you are serious though.... Good job, and keep on moving. If you can mow a few yards with that setup at near the average value, you can probably net more than those guys with $30,000 trucks and $20,000 in equipment.

Use the search feature and learn all you can so you can up sell your other services to your customers.

BTW, if you're looking for some cheap marketing, www.clubflyers.com has 500 free business cards and flyers, they will put their add on the back but the front is yours, the shipping is around $10 though.

5. Lawncutting27

Lawncutting27 LawnSite Senior Member

He doesn't have a blower yet but who needs one when a broom can get the job done.

6. propertymanagement2010

propertymanagement2010 LawnSite Member
    from jerzey

ahahahahahahhaaaa I LOVE THESE GUYS
    Posted via Mobile Device

7. blowngolawncare

blowngolawncare LawnSite Member

bump it up...

8. starry night

starry night LawnSite Silver Member

A sequel? I don't think it can match the original.

9. blowngolawncare

blowngolawncare LawnSite Member

Part two is on its way!

Funny thing is, i've done $20 lawn cuts all season long and still laugh all the way to the bank each week. suckers...:laugh:

10. C & T Landscaping

C & T Landscaping LawnSite Senior Member

:cough: LOWBALLER!! :cough: :nono:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.