mow-blow-n-go lawn care

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by blowngolawncare, Jul 5, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. redcato7

redcato7 LawnSite Member

the big operators can make a lot of money, with a lot of worry. if you are not careful the little guy with the push mower will make more worry free money and not work 60-70 hours a week. by the way, i started out with my grand dad in 1965.

2. mowerdude777

mowerdude777 LawnSite Silver Member

Agreed I am 15 and have purchased everything in my sig, I even stared when I was 8 (believe it or not) and I had nicer equipment then too

3. Darryl G

Darryl G LawnSite Fanatic

You making fun of my setup? I saved up and got a Schwinn mountain bike on sale. It's got lower gears and now I don't have to walk up hills. And I got one of them Fly Mo mowers too so I don't have to turn the Honda on it's side anymore in the trailer. I just fire up the Fly Mo over my trailer canopy, bungie cord it in place and hover it from job to job.

4. ok4me2xlr8

ok4me2xlr8 LawnSite Member

HAHA, Well you go work for him then!

5. KE-llc

KE-llc LawnSite Senior Member

Another ls lie
    Posted via Mobile Device

6. Tyler's Lawn Maintenance

Tyler's Lawn Maintenance LawnSite Senior Member

Considering you're an adult with a setup involvig a bicycle and a bike trailer, I find it quite humerous as well.
    Posted via Mobile Device

7. redcato7

redcato7 LawnSite Member

numbers don't lie

8. redcato7

redcato7 LawnSite Member

the big operators can make a lot of money, with a lot of worry. if you are not careful the little guy with the push mower will make more (WORRY FREE) money and not work 60-70 hours a week. by the way, i started out with my grand dad in 1965.

9. South Florida Lawns

South Florida Lawns LawnSite Platinum Member
    from usa

Mow-blow-and-go can I come work for you?

10. FinerCutslawnCare

FinerCutslawnCare LawnSite Bronze Member

Well atleast when you have an account on gravel you won't have to worry about the street tires now that you have the mountain bike. Smart purchase!:weightlifter:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.