mow-blow-n-go lawn care

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by blowngolawncare, Jul 5, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. redcato7

redcato7 LawnSite Member

just which part do you say is a lie! big of you to tell someone you don't know they lie. you don't know me.

2. walkerwarrior

walkerwarrior LawnSite Member

vanscaping at its best

3. Darryl G

Darryl G LawnSite Fanatic

I'm environmentally conscious having been and environmental scientist for 15 years. My furthest account is only 5 miles away. Makes more sense than people who drive everywhere they want to go, including to the gym to ride a stationary bicycle. How stupid is that?

4. blowngolawncare

blowngolawncare LawnSite Member

Sunday afternoon BUMP!!

5. Darryl G

Darryl G LawnSite Fanatic

So how did things go this season?

6. blowngolawncare

Excellent, fall clean-up season is in full swing. I might be able to upgrade the Ram Van next year!

7. Lawnut101

Lawnut101 LawnSite Silver Member

Remember, effeciency is key in this business. Meaning you have a great start, but make sure you don't fail to upgrade your equipment when you have enough saved up. I wouldn't be able to do business like that around here. But that doesn't mean that you can't! Our average lawn is about 10k square feet, and goes for around $25-$35/cut. I gotta knock out a bunch of those in an hour to make money. Do you do any landscaping, or just mowing?

8. StihlMechanic

StihlMechanic LawnSite Bronze Member

You're Van-tastic!

9. blowngolawncare

No, I just do mowing. I've had a few requests for gutter cleaning, power washing, etc, but no landscaping yet.

10. blowngolawncare

Thanks bro!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.