1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Mow-Joe's taking over LS

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by kc2006, Dec 6, 2005.

1. kc2006

kc2006 LawnSite Silver Member

so because the post about not talking about scrubs is gone does that mean its ok to now make every other post about "mow joes"?

I like how a few of the big name guys on the site started using that phrase and its fine and now starting to take on alot of posts as the word/topic scrub did.

Just wondering :waving:
  2. 1MajorTom

1MajorTom Senior Moderator

I have already a post on this just in the last few days.
    Mow-Joes is NOT going to take the place of the word scrubs. A few may think it is, but it's not. The current threads that are running will stay, any new mentions of Mow Joes will be removed. There are more things to talk about than Mow Joes. :rolleyes:
  3. lawnman_scott

lawnman_scott LawnSite Fanatic

Yeah I caught that too, but thank God they are closing some of those threads. Kind of pathetic the "whatever you want to call them" being your competition.
  4. kc2006

kc2006 LawnSite Silver Member

Thanks Jodi, the scrub time was horrible and drove me away from lawnsite for awhile. Nice to know your getting this before it gets big.
  5. olderthandirt

olderthandirt LawnSite Platinum Member
    from here

So is that the new term "whatever you want to call them" for the unlicensed or uninsured or 14 yr olds part time professional lawn and landscape companies are to be referred to as?. How about juveniles, criminals, dreamers, crooks, fools, lier's, incompetents, ignoramuses ? or for short

whateveryouwanttocallthemjuvenilescriminalsdreamerscrooksfoolslier'sincompetentsignoramuses :waving:

Moe Joe and scrub was easier but its all the same, you can make the word disappear but you can't make the people it describes disapear. They were here yesterday, today, and will be tomorrow.

So you say tomato and I say whateveryouwanttocallthemjuvenilescriminalsdreamerscrooksfoolslier'sincompetentsignoramuses :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  6. grasswhacker

grasswhacker LawnSite Gold Member

How about "WhatchaMOWcallits". A good scrub replacement.
  7. 1MajorTom

1MajorTom Senior Moderator

8. Albemarle Lawn

Albemarle Lawn LawnSite Bronze Member

My God what are we going to do? HELP!
  9. Brianslawn

Brianslawn LawnSite Silver Member

wrong. mexicans and workers from other hispanic countries help the smart lcos. the rest of your post was fairly accurate. :waving: