Mow Town Lawn Services 2011

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by mowerdude777, Aug 4, 2011.

1. mowerdude777

mowerdude777 LawnSite Silver Member

After a 4 month hiatus I have returned to LS! But anyway, I have been busy this year with work and other things! I also plan on selling the Billy Goat mower I purchased last fall :hammerhead: it just is not working out for me, I want something better, the mower its self it alright, but it just is not the same as my good old Ferris was. The bag also is way too small for my needs, I think the mower lacks in power too, and the dip stick keeps randomly poping off while the mower is on the trailer (which is a total PITA to deal with) I also plan on expanding in to more landscaping services as well as some commerical mowing by next year, if all goes as planed! Also I still am using the Odyssey (laugh all you want) but I have been truck shopping and I plan on getting a truck by the time the leaves start falling... But here are a few pics from earlier this year, I have lots of pics to post from the past few months of work.

Oddsey.jpg

BG.jpg

MH.jpg

F.jpg

Line.jpg

2. Swampy

Swampy LawnSite Bronze Member

what happened to the castor on the ferris?

3. Oakleaf landscape

Oakleaf landscape LawnSite Senior Member

Didn't like the way it striped lol.

4. LawnMowerKing10

LawnMowerKing10 LawnSite Senior Member

Sell the Billygoat and get a World Lawn LOL

5. Pressedun

Pressedun LawnSite Fanatic

Whew, 3 walk behinds and only 13 lawns? Keep the Exmark, sell the other two!

6. Swampy

Swampy LawnSite Bronze Member

I'd just sell the goat and keep the other two. ferris is a nice back up/gated area mower.

7. QLM

QLM LawnSite Senior Member

Dude sell the junk. Get a good 21" used and keep the exmark. Buy a truck for Christ sakes and get some customers.

You guys kill me collecting junk. Invest money in getting work not junk!

How you look is 75% of the game when it comes to getting the customers you want to have! What do you think your rig looks like? It says you work cheap! It says you don't have insurance or pay tax! It says you live in your moms basement and you work for beer money!
    Posted via Mobile Device

8. nepatsfan

nepatsfan LawnSite Gold Member

There is the three legged dog....I missed that thing. Nice stuff, good luck on getting the truck.

What is up with the gas tank on the BG?

9. nepatsfan

nepatsfan LawnSite Gold Member

why dont you sell the BG and use the money from the sale to fix up the ferris a little bit. Looks like it is in decent shape as it is.

10. mowerdude777

mowerdude777 LawnSite Silver Member

A PITA (who I no longer will work for) left this metal object in their yard and it bent the castor to the point where it would not fit back on. The mower still cuts evenly.