Mowed Last Lawn

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by tiedeman, Nov 16, 2005.

1. tiedeman

tiedeman LawnSite Fanatic
    from earth

Well, I mowed my last lawn of the year today in the rain and snow. :cry: :cry:
  2. Team Gopher

Team Gopher LawnSite Platinum Member
    from -

<Table width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDF"><TR><TD><font color="#000000">Have a tax question? Need free business advice? Ask our CPA. Click Here </font></TD></TR></Table>
    Hi Troy,

I hope your next year is your best year yet!

<table width=100%>
    <tr bgcolor="#C0C0C0"><td align=left><a HREF="">Download and try Gopher Free for 30 days.</a><BR>See if we can help you.</td><TD align="center"></td><td>[​IMG]</td></tr></table>
    <center>Free Web Templates. Make your own logo Free.</center>
  3. daveintoledo

daveintoledo LawnSite Silver Member

mowing is finished , but pulling my hair out trying to finish the fall cleanups with all the ;wind and rain.....:angry:
  4. rodfather

rodfather LawnSite Fanatic

I have a bunch I could do one last time, but we're too busy doing cleanups...oh well.
  5. chuck bow

chuck bow LawnSite Senior Member

I hear ya mowed my last 2 for the year in the SNOW and 30 degree temps with windchill at 12 degrees i hate this time of year if anyone else calls it aint happening cause at this point in the year iam totally burned out mowing and doing cleanups
  6. lawncare18

lawncare18 LawnSite Senior Member

Lots of rain and heavy wind in the northeast today. I bet not to many people in the northeast got to much work done today. A bad day to say the least. Temps look like they will be going down hill all week. Best of luck to all of you who have a lot of work left to do.
  7. kc2006

kc2006 LawnSite Silver Member

Tomorrow will be it for mowing for me. Cleanups should be done by saturday but I'm going to leave the equipment on the truck until the 30th incase I pick up a few more jobs here and there.
  8. tiedeman

tiedeman LawnSite Fanatic
    from earth

Save some for me rememberpayup
  9. lwcmattlifter

lwcmattlifter LawnSite Senior Member
    from NC

Iv'e got one more round of mowing. I hope I can fit it in with cleanups, today's weather didn't help much either.
  10. chopsticks33

chopsticks33 LawnSite Member

ugh...was going to mow one last time, but des moines got 4 inches of snow yesterday