mower blade sharpener

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by zim bob the landscaper, Feb 27, 2008.

1. zim bob the landscaper

zim bob the landscaper LawnSite Bronze Member

is there a good powered blade sharpener and can i get the link to it please thank you.

2. TPLawnPro

TPLawnPro LawnSite Senior Member

3. 1wezil

1wezil LawnSite Senior Member
    from tn

they work great i pick one up last year i wouldn't be with out it now well worth the money !

4. TPLawnPro

With an RBG grinder, it's great to be able to make one pass of the blade under the wheel - and that's it, you're done. The result - you've got one sharp blade maintainied on the correct angle.

5. lifetree

lifetree LawnSite Fanatic

They look very nice but they seem a little expensive for my taste !!

6. TPLawnPro

If you think an RBG grinder is expensive, then you should price out a Magna-Matic sharpener. I think you'll find that the RBG is quite a bargain.

http://www.magna-matic.com/sharpeners/

7. DLAWNS

DLAWNS LawnSite Fanatic

Can these be used with high lift, low lift, mulching, and gator blades? If they can, which model do you guys recommend?

8. 1wezil

1wezil LawnSite Senior Member
    from tn

i have the 121 model . i found it on eBay last year i have used it on the mulching blades and high lift also no problem and stander blades to.

9. DLAWNS

DLAWNS LawnSite Fanatic

Thanks for the info.

10. TPLawnPro

With all of the adapters and contraptions that RBG offers in accessories, there's bound to be a solution. I would suggest that if you are getting into specifics that you might want to contact RBG direct with your questions.
    1-800-354-5888

My RBG grinder addresses all of our different types and sizes of blades just fine. We own model: BG-121.