Mower Box Truck Opinions?

Discussion in 'Trucks and Trailers' started by crevinalandscapingllc, Jun 10, 2013.

1. caseysmowing

caseysmowing LawnSite Bronze Member

Yea I've stayed here since I was 2. 27 years later I still love it. Always stay in nags head mp 10.5. Npr's are not common in central va and I'll be the first to have one in my area. I would like to be able to get enough family to be able to get alOng that lOng so we could get a big house on the beach. Hope you enjoy your vacation.
    Posted via Mobile Device

2. macgyver_GA

macgyver_GA LawnSite Senior Member

I'm the same way. I'm 28 and have been going since I was a newborn. I've only missed 3 or 4 summers. My mother has been going there since before there were bridges. My grandfather used to own a couple lots in Kitty Hawk and sold them off when times got tough back in the late 70's. they would be worth millions today.

Eat some stack'em'high pancakes and drink a brew from brew thru for me :drinkup:

Have a great time! I can't wait to leave. In 7 days we'll be on our way. Driving across the bridge onto the island and rolling down the windows is the greatest feeling.

3. caseysmowing

We went there yesterday for a 5 stack and biscuit gravy. It's our 5 year anniversary and we are going to colington **** for dinner tonight. Have you ever been there??
    Posted via Mobile Device

4. caseysmowing

Not sure why it doesn't like caf'e
    Posted via Mobile Device
    Posted via Mobile Device

5. macgyver_GA

macgyver_GA LawnSite Senior Member

Lol that's weird. Nope, I've never been there. Maybe we'll go check it out.