Mower Deal

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by garyslawn, Mar 10, 2003.

1. garyslawn

garyslawn LawnSite Member
    from NE Ohio

I just came from spending my Spring small fortune at Lesco. They have 52" Hydros on sale for $3599.00 till Wed. Great deal / Great mower.:D

2. Scraper

Scraper LawnSite Bronze Member

Not that great a deal. Only paid a couple hundred more for my Scag 52" Hydro new.

3. garyslawn

from NE Ohio

I don't call $1000.00 a couple of dollars. And the Lesco is a Great mower. My old one has 2800 hours on it and all the original spindle bearings in it.

4. Scraper

Scraper LawnSite Bronze Member

Pardon me, but how do you know I paid $1,000 more. Just for the record I paid $3899 for it and I said a couple hundred, not a couple. So stop getting your britches in an uproar. LOL

5. garyslawn

from NE Ohio

i did not say You. For my area they are 4500.00 Touchy.
    You got a deal.

6. Gravely_Man

Gravely_Man LawnSite Silver Member

Glad you are getting equipment purchases before the start of the season. Aren’t preseason sales the best? Let us know how this mower works out for you.

Gravely_Man

7. rodfather

rodfather LawnSite Fanatic

Damn Scraper, that's a great price. Was this Dealer having some kind of promotion going on? Leftover maybe?

8. lawnkid

lawnkid LawnSite Senior Member

Hey Scraper, where did yyou get that good of a deal at? What kind of engine does it have on it? Is it an 18hp Kohler. I'd want the 17hp Kawasaki if that's what it has. I might be interested because that's really low. Around here new 52" Scag hydros go for about $4800-$5300. Peace

9. edward hedrick

edward hedrick LawnSite Senior Member

The Lesco has a 19 Kawi es. Ed.

10. Mark P

Mark P LawnSite Senior Member

;) I purchased a new Scag 52 Hydro last yr, was 4600 with tax..........Marks Mowing Service