1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Mower Financing...........

Discussion in 'Starting a Lawn Care Business' started by TheTurfTender, Feb 28, 2008.

1. TheTurfTender

TheTurfTender LawnSite Member
    from Mn

Did anyone do this to start out? I have enough to buy a decent rig, but I would really like to channel that dough into a stronger marketing effort.

Anyway, do all of the dealers require you to submit a paper app, or is there anywhere you can submit the stuff online?

DLAWNS LawnSite Fanatic

I had to finance some of my stuff...sometimes its a necessary evil. I did a paper application in the store but I'm sure there are some online applications.
  3. Raven386

Raven386 LawnSite Silver Member
    from CT

you can look into getting a bus. loan or line of credit. then you will have extra money to do advertising and all the other little stuff that comes with this....ins.taxes etc..
  4. 1wezil

1wezil LawnSite Senior Member
    from tn

that is the way i bought my last two mowers was a deal with no interest and no payment for one year i couldn't beat that . i hope when i need to buy again i will be able to get the same thing thru my dealer.