mower financing

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing Equipment' started by mdo1122, Feb 10, 2014.

1. mdo1122

mdo1122 LawnSite Member
    from tx

Does anyone know who the easiest to get financing through is? Sheffield, John deere, kubota, etc......

Thanks for your help
    Posted via Mobile Device

2. caddy029

caddy029 LawnSite Member

Try Yardcard

3. Landrus2

Landrus2 LawnSite Platinum Member

As long your credit score is good all them are easy.:waving:

4. retrodog

retrodog LawnSite Silver Member

Sometimes Sheffield, sometimes yard card. I personally like Sheffield better as less fees involved, and most brands use Sheffield. Go to www.sheffieldfinancial.com fill out online app, get approval number then take it to a dealer. All he needs is that and a copy of your dl, and you can pick out a mower!! They like 715 for 0%, and 630 or better for 3.9% for 60 program, but just the credit number is not all that's involved....its a good basis though to go off of. If you have lower than 630, I try and get you guys to go to the local bank you do biz with and its usually a better interest rate and you are keeping it local, plus you are paying cash at the dealer for the mower and that usually gets you a better price!!...

5. Schrock Lawns

Schrock Lawns LawnSite Senior Member

Shiefields easiest to deal with
    Posted via Mobile Device

6. mdo1122

mdo1122 LawnSite Member
    from tx

Thanks retro, I'm at 686 (experian) and it should be close to 700 in the next month. I thought at one time I had heard that deere was easiest to obtain financing but ?????
    Posted via Mobile Device

7. Middle Tennessee Lawn

Middle Tennessee Lawn LawnSite Member

If you cant pay cash dont buy it period!
    Posted via Mobile Device

8. mowing4cash

mowing4cash LawnSite Member
    from us

Deere is good. They are their own finance company and they do not report to your credit report which is good for when you go to finance a house or something else.
    Posted via Mobile Device

9. mowing4cash

mowing4cash LawnSite Member
    from us

My rule is half down and pay off within a year.
    Posted via Mobile Device

10. aroddy

aroddy LawnSite Senior Member

I like Sheffield- I've financed hundreds in the past 5 years and i have never had 1 problem with them. easy to deal with and have never talked to someone I couldn't understand over the phone.