1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Mower fleet F/S

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by GSU Lawn, Nov 19, 2009.

1. GSU Lawn

GSU Lawn LawnSite Member

I am selling a 98 Toro 52" Z-Master w/ a 23 HP kawasaki, engine has 345 hours on it. I also have a 32" bradley wlk behind w/ a 15 HP kohler. There is no hour meter on it but I bought it 2 years ago and barely used it. I also have a 16x8 tandum axle open trailor with electric brakes and a storage box that I stored my trimmer, blower, fuel cans, toolbox and other things and I have the clear title. There are some extras that goes with the price.

Stihl blower
    Stihl trimmer
    30 gallon pull behind sprayer
    toro push mower
    Trac-Vac leaf collecion system (needs engine)

I want to sell this as 1 deal and not have to split it all up. Everything goes for $6500.00 AS IS. I can deliver for fee.

mower pics 002.jpg

mower pics 001.jpg

mower pics 003.jpg

mower pics 004.jpg

mower pics 006.jpg
  2. GSU Lawn

GSU Lawn LawnSite Member

Bump, Bump, Bump
  3. laird006

laird006 LawnSite Member

if i was closer and you were to break it up i might buy the mower. good deal on a package for someone
  4. GSU Lawn

GSU Lawn LawnSite Member

Really thought someone would jump on the package deal, since I have no takers I have decided to split it all up.

Toro Z-Master 52" - $3500.00
    Bradley 32" walkbehind - $1200.00
    16X8 trailer - $1200.00
    Pull behind 30 gallon sprayer - $200.00
    Trac-Vac leaf collection system (needs engine) - 500.00
  5. Tyler7692

Tyler7692 LawnSite Bronze Member

Why are you selling, GSU? I have seen you guys around here in Anderson. Thought you always did nice work.
  6. 93Chevy

93Chevy LawnSite Fanatic

Wish I were closer. That Z is in my price range and is what I'm looking for next year.
  7. GSU Lawn

GSU Lawn LawnSite Member

Thanks, I appriciate that. Had to go get a full time job, the winters were just too costly these past couple of years. I'm going to keep a couple on the side(the ones that pay) for some extra cash. Selling all the equipment, then going to downsize.
  8. GSU Lawn

GSU Lawn LawnSite Member

Extra $100.00 to pay for fuel and 'll bring it to you.
  9. 93Chevy

93Chevy LawnSite Fanatic

Heck, I could meet you in Ohio. How does that deck do it wet grass? Those tires look like it has good traction on hills. Any mechanical issues?

Shoot, I couldn't spend the money till early spring. I can't afford to have a machine not making me money for a few months.
  10. CSL&L

CSL&L LawnSite Senior Member

Send me info on the z
    Posted via Mobile Device