Mower forums

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by mlc4163, Nov 20, 2002.

1. mlc4163

mlc4163 LawnSite Member

Trying to find the forums people write about on this site for the Hustler and Exmark brands.
    Anyone have links to their sites? Not their product home pages but their forum sites, please.
    Looking forward to spring purchases and want to overload my mind with positive thinking propaganda.
    Not that brand loyalty doesn't peek out on this site occasionally.
    Mike

2. mowerconsultant

mowerconsultant LawnSite Fanatic
    Male, from Syracuse, NY

Here is a link to our forum here on LS, it is the only 1 we participate in.

Hustler Forum

Hope this helps
    Pj

3. mlc4163

mlc4163 LawnSite Member

Thanks for the link,
    I am narrowed down to DC, Hustler and Exmark for the new year purchace. DC seems to be getting some bad press lately. Must say I don't here anything bad about Hustler, except dealer network comments, or the Exmark line. Thanks again.
    Mike

4. Runner

Runner LawnSite Fanatic

Click on the Lawnsit.com at the top of this (where it says >commercial and related forums>) and it will take you to the Lawnsite homepage that has the listing of all the forums on it. OR, you can just click on the Lawnsite logo at the very top left hand corner of the page. Then, scroll down to Manufacturer Sponsored Forums and they will be right there. Exmark AND Hustler. This, however, is different than their actual websites. THOSE can ce reached by going all the way to the top of the page and clicking on their logos.