1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Mower Graveyard

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by RN Lawncare, Sep 4, 2009.

1. RN Lawncare

RN Lawncare LawnSite Member

Hey guys, im kinda new to this site and this is like my first thread but anyways im 14 and have been cutting grass for about 3 years now and working on cars alongside my dad since I could walk. Haha don't now how much of work i really did then though:laugh:. But anyways my dad's been working on cars since he was little and his dad, my grandpa owns a junkyard and me and my dad both still spend a lot of time there my grandpa is close to 80 but still works everday. So I was there the other day and walking around out back and was looking were they have all the mowers there are some old zero turns and mostly riders though, a few walk behinds. I saw a new zero turn that had caught on fire and got a picture of it and also found me a mower!:clapping:Its a old exmark walkbehind but will be good for me. My dad and I are going to pick it up sunday so i'll post pics. I'll take as many pictures as I can when I go. I have the picture of the zero turn right now though. So Enjoy!
  2. RN Lawncare

Heres The Zero That Caught On Fire.

3. Kennedy Landscaping

Kennedy Landscaping LawnSite Fanatic

That sucks, have fun starting up.
  4. mowerbrad

mowerbrad LawnSite Fanatic

Depending on how old that machine is, that ROPS on the back might still be worth some money since it really doesn't look damaged by the fire.
  5. RN Lawncare

Ya it is in good condition, the mower is a early 2008 model btw.
  6. RN Lawncare

Here is a couple more mowers.

7. 2brothersyardcare

2brothersyardcare LawnSite Silver Member

8. lawnprosteveo

lawnprosteveo LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Tulsa

Didnt Jeff Foxworthy say "If you mow your yard...and find a car...you might be a redneck."

THEGOLDPRO LawnSite Fanatic

thats a lazer z
  10. 1993lx172

1993lx172 LawnSite Bronze Member

You mean "was" a lazer Z