1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Mower Graveyard

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by RN Lawncare, Sep 4, 2009.

THEGOLDPRO LawnSite Fanatic

nope, the scag doesn't use a 3 position rops system like the exmark does, and that aluminum thing you see is the valve cover where you fill the engine oil. its def was a lazer-z with the 28 kawi on it.
  2. metro36

metro36 LawnSite Silver Member

Yeah I realized the rops did not look like a scag after I posted. You have a good eye for detail goldpro. :clapping:

THEGOLDPRO LawnSite Fanatic

lol, i have owned both mowers so i just know what they look like.
  4. 4.3mudder

4.3mudder LawnSite Silver Member

If the price was right for steel you could get some money for all that.
  5. RN Lawncare

RN Lawncare LawnSite Member

Ya I probably could but, thats at my grandpas junkyard so I don't want to take it at scrap it cause that would be like stealing:nono: haha but thats a good point 4.3
    Last edited: Sep 9, 2009
  6. RN Lawncare

Going today to get the mower:weightlifter:!! But I'm betting its gonna need a good amount of work:cry: So get ready for questions! lol, but if it needs a lot of work my moms friend who owns a lawncare company might have a extra motor:cool2::clapping::cool2:
  7. grbillings

grbillings LawnSite Member

If there are any Scag wal behinds out there please post a picture or call me at 512-635-3786 I need a rear frame ...thx
  8. DRBLawnBuster

DRBLawnBuster LawnSite Senior Member

so did you get the mower yet
  9. RN Lawncare

Yah, got it awhile ago just have been busy with school, working on the mower and forgot a little bit about the thread. I'll post some pics, I need to adjust the timing tho and repaint it.
  10. RN Lawncare

Heres some pics' i'll post more in a little bit. The first is the controls of the mower, the motor on it, gas tank and the torn gas line

Viking 36 Project 002.jpg

Viking 36 Project 001.jpg

Viking 36 Project 003.jpg

Viking 36 Project 004.jpg

Viking 36 Project 006.jpg