Mower help all brands

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by newtostone, Mar 22, 2008.

1. newtostone

newtostone LawnSite Senior Member
    from NY

Alright so i have made up my mind. I am going with with a Lazer UltraCut 60" AS. I am getting it for 8200 and change with the kawi 28hp engine. I am also looking at adding some features to it; the ODC $280, suspension seat $225, and stripping kit $270. The numbers may be off a few $ here to there on everything but the mower price, but the general idea is were looking at somewhere around $9800. out the door. Please let me know if those numbers sound good, ohh and also picking up a BR 600 for $425.

Now if everyone thinks that works well, my question now comes to the seat. should i get the suspension seat or go with a Michigan seat from northerntool? which one? I know there was just a thread on this and many will have some input please share.

2. F Y P M

F Y P M LawnSite Member

Get the original seat you said 225? Knock offs never live up

3. newtostone

from NY

4. grassman177

grassman177 LawnSite Fanatic

for the lesser price i can say the factory option is best, i have mowed with them and they are very nice.

5. riverwalklandscaping

riverwalklandscaping LawnSite Senior Member

sorry but whats an ODC?

6. ProStreetCamaro

ProStreetCamaro LawnSite Platinum Member

7. newtostone

from NY

The ODC is the operator controlled discharge.
    http://exmark.com/accessories_lazerzas.htm
    (this link has it...just scroll down a bit.)

I would love to hear more, if anyone has any input i know there a lot of people with exmarks and suspension seats. please do share.