Mower lift for Hustler......

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by JTF40, Apr 26, 2008.

1. JTF40

JTF40 LawnSite Senior Member

2. Hunter73

Hunter73 LawnSite Member

3. JTF40

JTF40 LawnSite Senior Member

Does it have some kind of a attachment for the mower frame? :usflag:

4. DSIM

DSIM LawnSite Senior Member

I need one of those!

5. nitro121

nitro121 LawnSite Senior Member

but I use a cordless impac gun to remove my blades....does it lift it high enough to clear a big gun? Right now I have to run it up the gate of my trailer w/ one front wheel off the gate.

Does it lift higher than the jungle jack?? For the guys who use them.

Gary

6. cajuncutter

cajuncutter LawnSite Senior Member

I do not know about this particular one however I used one at my local dealer that seems to be generic for all ZTR's and it did not pick it up high enough. So I saved my $140 bucks and still use my free gate. I would hate to order this and have to eat the shipping sending it back if it did not work and also they most likely wouldn't take it back. I have the large Dewalt impact and still have a tight fit using my gate.

7. tb8100

tb8100 LawnSite Bronze Member
    from TX

using a gate is about the most dangerous thing you could do. The gates generally ride on barrel hinges, which can come off by sliding the ramp to the side. How would you like the ramp and the machine to come down on you while you're under there???

8. nitro121

nitro121 LawnSite Senior Member

that's why I'm in the market for a lift. :rolleyes:

But I'll start putting a jackstand under the mower when I change the blades. Wouldn't it have been easier just to say that; rather then be sarcastic about it??

But I'll keep using my gate to, until someone makes a tall enough jack....or I'll get an air compressor and gun....but then that just means I blew 90 bucks on the cordless impac. :cry:

Peace,
    Gary

9. Hunter73

Hunter73 LawnSite Member

There is a bracket that attaches to the front of the deck and the jack attaches to that bracket.

10. Hunter73

Hunter73 LawnSite Member

It raises mine about 24". I would think the impact would fit without a problem.