mower survey

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by joshua, Mar 8, 2001.

1. joshua

joshua LawnSite Bronze Member

which mower strips the best in your opinion?

2. Eric ELM

Eric ELM Husband, Father, Friend, Angel

Dixie Chopper does a good job even without a striping kit on it. A lot of my pictures are without the kit on it. I just got it last June and a lot of my pictures were taken before that.

3. BobR

BobR LawnSite Senior Member

Take a peek at Erics pictures...
    I love neat stripes and his are awesome !!!
    Bob

4. joshua

bob, i have looked at them there nice, my lazer z by exmark does the same. but eric says he used a stripping kit in those pics i think (not to sure) i'm asking for your mower of choice on making the best strip?

5. Scraper

Scraper LawnSite Bronze Member

6. cst51

cst51 LawnSite Member

I have a scag and a DC, and the DC stripes much better!!

7. BobR

BobR LawnSite Senior Member

Joshua:
    Sorry, I suggested Erics pics. because I wish my lawns looked like his (Dixie Chopper) I use a Toro Z HP (52inch) and the stripes are just OK not GREAT.. I checked into a striping kit for my 52 and when I saw what it was I returned it to the dealer (a rubber band to be bolted to the rear edge of my deck - no way).. I am stil looking for an acceptable kit for my rider..

8. joshua

bob, there was a thread on here not to long ago on strips and it had stripping kit information, they were like a fish net but little chains. all my exmarks look like erics but my lazer looks a little better, but it could be the picture. i geuss it all depends on the person.

9. muxx

muxx LawnSite Member

Does anyone know where or how you can purchase a striping kit for the Exmark Lazers?

10. Eric ELM

Eric ELM Husband, Father, Friend, Angel

Joshua:
    Maybe you could post some pictures of your lawns. I am always looking for ways to make mine look better. ;)