1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Mower (trash) Bags - anyone use?

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by BULLGRAZER, Feb 19, 2004.

1. Does anyone use mower (trash/tool/etc)) bags as in the attached pic. I'm considering the purchase of some but I wanted to see if I could get some feedback about them first. I suppose I'm stuck high center on should I or should I not.

2. metro-hp_48

metro-hp_48 LawnSite Senior Member
    from TN

Oh yeah. Can't live without a debris bag. Pants pockets fill up too fast.
  3. Soupy

Soupy LawnSite Gold Member

Yes, we use them too. I haven't got one for me Hustler Z yet and those cup holders fill up fast :)
  4. Do you have the mesch type? If so, do they hold up well under normal wear-n-tear field abuse? And last but not least - buckle or velcro type?

hahaha - c'mon fellas I need some real feedback here as simple as this seems - spending money on equipment I will do no prob - but when its something my crew members tell me THEY JUST GOTTA HAVE and they can not give me one good reason - well, I'm now asking for LawnSite pros help.

again, thanks!

DUSTYCEDAR LawnSite Fanatic
    from PA

i use lesco buckel type last 4 ever
  6. metro-hp_48

from TN

The mesh type is all I've ever had. Hold up good. Never tried the buckle-type. Might buy one of those, too.
    *deff. a MUST HAVE item for me. See a lot of debris.
  7. Zach76

Zach76 LawnSite Member

I just got some for @ $10 bucks from mowmore.com. Nothin fancy, but like metro-hp said, I got tired of having pockets full of garbage.
  8. metro-hp_48

from TN

(Pockets were made for holding MONEY!!!!!!!!!!)
  9. EagleLandscape

EagleLandscape LawnSite Platinum Member
    Male, from Garland, Texas

does it really matter? just get a bag.
  10. metro-hp_48,

True very true, but why do they call it a watch pocket?