1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Mower Trimmer Attachment

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by alc, Sep 15, 2003.

1. alc

alc LawnSite Member

I am looking for the seller or manufacture of a Trimmer Attachment for Mid Mount mowers. I have seen it before and now I can't find it. (go figure) If you can help me email me @ alc@intercom.net and let me know where I can find. it. It is run by the battery of the mower, and it swings up and down when not in use. Thanks James :cry:
  2. locutus

locutus LawnSite Bronze Member
    from NC

dude, Are you sure it runs off the battery of the mower. What you are describing sounds an awful lot like a Flex Deck.
  3. John Gamba

John Gamba LawnSite Fanatic
    from ct

4. mx495

mx495 LawnSite Senior Member
    from MO

I know what you are talking about but can't remember the name. I think jungle jims sells them, try that. I think it is called a z trimmer.
  5. Team Gopher

Team Gopher LawnSite Platinum Member
    from -

Here is a pic of it.

6. Rustic Goat

Rustic Goat LawnSite Bronze Member

Don't mean this in any way other than a real question (not a put down).
    Just how practical can this sort of thing be?
    Unless you're doing one long straight stretch, isn't maneuverability a problem?
  7. alc

alc LawnSite Member

With your all's help, I was able to find the product I was looking for. Thanks to all our fellow friends. Its nice too know if you have a questions that you all try too help your peers. Again Thanks alot:waving: :waving: :waving: :waving: :drinkup: :drinkup:
  8. alc

alc LawnSite Member

I dont take it in a bad way. I just got a project that has a lot of pastures on it, and the fence's are very long. I belive this will help me save a lot of time. I found it its called a z trimmer by lawn vac. Check it out it might help you. James