Mowerconsultant and Swithchless put stuff on all the time - Flex-Deck gets hammered:

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Flex-Deck, Jan 28, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Flex-Deck

Flex-Deck LawnSite Silver Member

I have been hammer over and over for posting in places that the flex-deck has potential - (any WB, or Stander, or ZTR, or Tractor style mower thread), yet Huster owners and proponents, or moderators just post thread after thread, and if I talk about the Flex-Deck adding to the potential of the Hustler or any other brand, I get **** upon.

That is why I started the tread about the new eXmark with Flex-Deck - I doubt that eXmark will even see it, but if you guys want to maximize your bottom line, eliminate some of the machines and employees needed to do the same job, you had better swallow your pride and admit there is something out there better than what you have been buying for the last 20 years.

[​IMG]

52x-under trees2.jpg

2. bob

bob LawnSite Platinum Member
    from DE

Is there any plans for a Flex-Deck to have Grasshopper capability?

3. Flex-Deck

bob - grasshopper has too many critical adjustment rods etc between the left spindle and the left trimming side to allow the flex-deck double pulley to run a belt,

Thanks, Brad

4. noclevername

noclevername LawnSite Member

We're located just north of Toronto ON. CAN. Any flex-deck dealers near me? Will it fit either of my exmark lazer 60"ers or my kubota B2400 with belly mount 60" deck?

5. Flex-Deck

noclevername - your eXmark 60's yes - forget the utility Kubota

6. noclevername

Dealer near me?????

Southern Ontario area, just north of Toronto.

7. Flex-Deck

noclevername - no dealers - we ship direct and either you - if you weld yourself, or a welder needs to be involved in mounting the flex-deck - we sell direct with all manuals and fixturing needed to make you one happy mower.

8. noclevername

Do you have a canadian distributor? Or have you had any experience shipping over the border? Do you have any ideas re: duties etc.? what is the flex-deck classified as? (agricultural equip etc?) are you sure about the kubota ? it's not a "utility" consumer tractor, it'll eat your John Deere 455 for breakfast. it's probably the one I'd most like to mount it on, since it would benefit the most from the flex-deck (due to it's configuration as a tractor it is not as manoeuvreable as the Lazers) and it is also a diesel.

Is there a number I can call someone at tomorrow?

9. Flex-Deck

Noclevername - B2400?- is that a suspended deck on an all wheel steer garden tractor type mower or does the deck ride on the front castors, or is it a ZTR? Or is it a Front Mount?

10. J&R

J&R LawnSite Senior Member

I have found that when you have more belts & pulleys you have more problems. This is just how i feel about this. I have been in the lawncare 20 years and before that 10 years master repair shop 10 years.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.