Mowers F/S - exmark, ferris & wright

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by nnj18, Nov 3, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nnj18

nnj18 LawnSite Silver Member

Nope....my dealer has convinced me to go JD Green. lol his pricing and financing is unbeatable so I'm selling all the mowers and replacing the truck with something newer. If you hear anyone looking for anything pass my name and # around and I'll throw some $$$ your way for your help/time.

Thanx!

2. atasteofnature

atasteofnature LawnSite Senior Member

New jersery here I come. So far away. Perfect truck I am looking for. Good luck to your sale.

3. btnj47

btnj47 LawnSite Senior Member

Your dealer wouldnt happen to be Power Place would it ? I demoed the J/D 8 series ztr , very nice machine but I still want a stander mower for some of my smaller lawns. If you dont mind me askin how old are you ? sounds like you have some equiptment

4. nnj18

Thanx man! Maybe you and colin (oakwoodlandscape) will buy the truck and stander. lol its $8500 obo now once winter hits I'm gonna get atleast 9500 for it...includes a hitch mounted salter too. ;)

5. nnj18

Yep, I deal with them all the time....actually like the ONLY dealer I deal with lol. I demoed the same mower! I'm getting a 60" with the 31hp kawasaki and clamshell.....I'm 18 and owe zero dollars :)

6. btnj47

wow thats great man you got a great start. They are a great dealer I used to deal with a place here but then switched to Power Place , they are all nice and helpful . I bought my billy goat loader from there 2 monthes ago and get all my stuff worked on there now

7. nnj18

Ahaha, well for now anyway. lol all I'm doing is just replacing this equipment with JD stuff, JD ztr, stander and wbs....

8. nnj18

Thanx! Yah, they're very good down there; Gus, Josh or Bob....maybe I'll see yah down there sometime lol

9. btnj47

Have you used one of the JD stander ? if so how was it

10. nnj18

I demoed the jd stander, not as nice as the wrights, but they've convinced me they can make up for it lol...kenvil power will probably be selling wright soon and morris county power already does...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.