Mowers for sale

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by derekarbeiter, Nov 21, 2009.

1. derekarbeiter

derekarbeiter LawnSite Member

Hey everyone,

Thought I would let you all know that I have two very good used John Deere and one snapper lawn tractor for sale if anyone is interested. I know these arent commercial units but I thought some homeowners on this site might be interested. They are also listed on Craigslist but I am having a hard time selling them (bad time of year)

PB090014 003.jpg

2. derekarbeiter

Here is a pic of the 2002 JD LT 150

PB100001 001.jpg

3. derekarbeiter

Here is a pic of the 2000 John Deere Sabre 1438GS

PB100004 004.jpg

4. Richard Martin

Richard Martin LawnSite Fanatic

Yeah... This'll probably get moved to the appropriate forum.

5. derekarbeiter

Just letting you guys know that both of the Deeres have the original operator's manual and safety videos included. The LT 150 only has 249 hours on it. I am the original owner of both the Deeres and the Snapper LT 12 belonged to my grandfather up until his passing. All have been regularly maintained and are in very good shape. (The Snapper is a little rougher looking but it runs GREAT). I am asking $800 for the Sabre, $175 for the Snapper, and $950-1000 for the LT 150. If anyone has any questions just post a reply. These are quality pieces of machinery. Anyone interested will be getting a good mower.

Thanks,
    Derek

6. rcslawncare

rcslawncare LawnSite Bronze Member

You will have better luck in the homeowner forum.

7. derekarbeiter

Thanks, I will try to put it on there sometime today.

8. Richard Martin

Dude, they're not going to let you post this anywhere you want. Like I said they'll just keep moving it or deleting it. It's now in the free equipment forum.

9. eatonpcat

eatonpcat LawnSite Bronze Member

Why delete it, guys on here sell all kind of crap that has nothing to do with commercial lawn mowing.

10. Richard Martin

He's talking about posting it in the Homeowner Assistance forum. Where it is now is the proper place for it. In the mowers for sale forum.