Mowers for sell, Dayton Ohio area

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by Rottman, Mar 15, 2008.

1. Rottman

Rottman LawnSite Member

I am getting out of the business due to a promotion at my full time job and will not have the time for my part time lawn business. So I'm selling two of my mowers:

You can contact me at 937-829-3814 (Mike)

1) Exmark AS series mower with a 60" Ultra cut deck, 28 hp Kawasaki engine, Trimmer trap chute cover and trimmer carrier. Purchased unit 8-07 and it only has 20 hours on it. Another set of high lift blades and a set of gator blades for it. Excellent mower, asking pay off for the mower $7400.00

2) Hustler TrimStar 36" hydro walkbehind with Jungle Jim two wheel sulky, 15 hp Kawasaki engine with only 14 hours on the unit. This unit has the H bar steering system. Excellent mower, $3400.00 If you are in the Huber Heights area, I will also introduce you to 5 of my customers - $25.00 residential yards with purchase.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Rottman

Rottman LawnSite Member

The exmark, No price change, Good deal the way it is or I'll keep it for later use.

The Hustler, reduced to $3000.00

3. Godfather

Godfather LawnSite Member

I will give you 6400.

4. lifetree

lifetree LawnSite Fanatic

These machines look like they've been well taken care of ... so they're probably well worth the asking price !!

5. Tturfcare

Tturfcare LawnSite Member

Hey i will give you 6500 cash

6. Rottman

Rottman LawnSite Member

I know "Godfather" you are use to making offers no one can refuse (LOL) However, I am set on the prices that I have listed. Thank you again for the offer though. Mike

7. Rottman

Rottman LawnSite Member

Thank You for your offer as well, but as I stated at this point I am going to stick to my listed prices. Mike

8. QualityLawnCare4u

QualityLawnCare4u LawnSite Gold Member

That is two great looking mowers! Good luck in finding them a new home.

9. Rottman

Rottman LawnSite Member

Exmark no longer on the market, sold the Scag instead. Hustler still for sale. New price $2900.00 very good deal.

10. StevieZ

StevieZ LawnSite Member

I'm in Huber If want to sell those 5 accounts let me know. I'm sorry but I just bought a 36" bobcat.

Steve
    937 232 6087