1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

mowers ?

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by git-r-done, Dec 14, 2006.

1. git-r-done

git-r-done LawnSite Member

how well do the hustlers hold up, and are they up to commerical grade?:walking:
  2. nmurph

nmurph LawnSite Senior Member
    from ga

well and maybe.....do you care to specify which mower?
  3. captken

captken LawnSite Bronze Member

The search feature is your best freind.
  4. LCPullman

LCPullman LawnSite Senior Member

I've had very good experience with the Hustler Commercial mowers.
  5. Willofalltrades

Willofalltrades LawnSite Bronze Member

Ha, Hustler, naaaaahhhhh there not commercial. The XR7 deck is for home owners same with the rest of the machine. LOL (sarcastic)

Sorry to make fun of ya "git-r-done" but this is a very broad question. Point out specific machines in the Hustler line and maybe parts and then ask how they hold up. Its like me saying "Hey, how does GM cars work, are they meant to be driven daily?"
  6. puppypaws

puppypaws LawnSite Fanatic

Go out and have a demolition derby with a Hustler Super Z and you will get killed before you tear it up. The ones I have owned are as tough or tougher than any mower made.
  7. Palmer'sLS

Palmer'sLS LawnSite Senior Member

i have used my hustler mini z for a year now...and im still in love with it..other than the dang hour meter feezing, it has been perfect..ps..hustler sent me an hourmeter free of cost...yay:clapping:
  8. lawnprosteveo

lawnprosteveo LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Tulsa

I've been seeing alot of Hustlers this past year. Especially the bigger LCO's around town. No experience with them myself, but they must like them for some reason.