1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by SMB, Oct 19, 2000.

1. SMB

SMB LawnSite Senior Member

I guess I didn't put a good subject on my other message, go to http://www.leaveitto.homestead.com and PLEASE vote on the poll at left, check all that apply, I'll post the results later, Thanks!!!
  2. Runner

Runner LawnSite Fanatic

It may not be any of my business, but does Eric know that you used a bunch of his website?
  3. BRL

BRL LawnSite Bronze Member

What did you mean by that? All I saw was a link to Eric's web site.
    Get rid of the cookies or you won't see to many people visiting. Striping is spelled without the e. Let us know when the coonstruction is done so we can check the site out & have fun with it.
    This is not directed necessarily at you, but to all who have suddenly learned about striping. I don't understand all of the hoopla over it. Forgive me for not knowing, but what other way is there to mow? I understand asking how to do it better, but I have no idea how else you could mow. Yet, I've seen the question of what is & how to stripe at this site often. The curiousity has gotten the best of me. Could someone please indulge me? Thanks.
  4. Runner

Runner LawnSite Fanatic

Under the "Our Equipment" tag, there is an outline of "double blades" under the Bobcat ZTR. When you enter that, it takes you into an area that reads "We" cut this area without, and "we" cut this area with. Giving the connotation that it was HIM that did it. It's the pictures and info off of Eric's webpage, basically.
  5. Eric ELM

Eric ELM Husband, Father, Friend, Angel

I also feel that it should read something like this. Double Blades This is an article that Eric ELM from Lawnsitewrote about the advantages of double blades.

Another source of seeing what other guys are using is go to the Who, Where, What did you start with Forum. I realize not all of you have posted there yet, either that or only less than 150 guys have equipment out of over 1600 members. I also realize some of these members are only members to be part of the truck forums. If you haven't listed your equipment yet, please go there and do this. Also, Please fill in your profiles so we have a basic idea where your from. For example, if your from the Chicago area and you don't want to say your from there, just list yourself as N.E. Illinois. We don't need your street address. There sure are a lot of blank profiles. What I find amazing is, I have seen posts saying, I'm from NY and my email address is ***@*******.com, but you go to their profile and it's blank. If your profile is up to date, you don't need to list it on a post. I'm on a profile campaign, so go to PROFILE and fill it in if it's not been done.
  6. BRL

BRL LawnSite Bronze Member

Ohhh. I got so tired of blocking cookies that I didn't dive in too deep. I'd be pissed if I was Eric. I believe he has copyright notations on his sight, which would imply the original stuff on his site is copyrighted. Can anybody explain my striping question?