Mowin Music, ESP CD player, or MP3

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by CMLLawnServices, Nov 19, 2002.

1. I`m gonna buy Either a Sony ESP cd player, a sony mini disc or an MP3 player, id run the ear buds in under my muffs for when i`m mowing. I need some thing skipless and small I have friends that have all of them and i`m thinking an ESP cd player for the price reason, but u can skip the ESP system after a lot of movement. i was wondering if any body uses stuff like this?

2. MacLawnCo

MacLawnCo LawnSite Bronze Member

"the business" almost bought a 40 gig mp3 player this fall. Only cost $300. It is completely skip free and holds over 4000 songs. I am definately going to get it next year, just needed the money in other areas at the time. CD players and Minidisks are old news and they have such limited compacity.

3. sirsweatsalot

sirsweatsalot LawnSite Senior Member
    from MN

well i use ear muffs with the radio in them... so i can listen to the old AM radio:) but i put my money in the mp3 player. there smaller and some of them go around your arm so you don't have to worry as much about where to put it and cords. i've used both and another advantage with the mp3 is you don't have to change CD's which is a plus because they get dirty and you drop them more offten. the mp3 you just load new songs in every night if you wish.