1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

mowing around dandelions

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by bribrius, Apr 1, 2008.

1. bribrius

bribrius LawnSite Member

was wondering if there is a way that makes it easy to mow around dandelions without cutting them. i like dandelions and just want to mow around them with my lawn tractor and was wondering if anyone had any ideas for like a dandelion shield.

also. was thinking of getting into lawnmowing. charging like ten or fifteen dollars a lawn and just paying some kid to do the work who is in highschool. keeping like five bucks a lawn. maybe have someone planting flowers or something too and just buy the plants at walmart.

any opinions? thinks its a good idea?
  2. grassyguy

grassyguy LawnSite Member

Why do you feel the need to post this three times?
  3. Lynch Landscaping

Lynch Landscaping LawnSite Member

Are you serious?????
  4. grassyguy

grassyguy LawnSite Member

Either we have a big jokester, or a complete idiot.
  5. Hogjaw

Hogjaw LawnSite Senior Member

wallly world, usually around aisle 9, section 23, bin 12......around $8.99 + tx.......can't locate,...... page Bertha,...... and she'll get'em down......or, u can just continue to mow around..............usually long wait at check out!

6. markahurley

markahurley LawnSite Senior Member

april fools, or year round? hopefully the former.
  7. DLCS

DLCS LawnSite Platinum Member

Not enough members logged in on plowsite to cause trouble? Why don't you go back over there and wait for next winter.
  8. General Grounds

General Grounds LawnSite Senior Member

9. bribrius

bribrius LawnSite Member

year round.
  10. causalitist

causalitist LawnSite Senior Member

hahahha good one lol meee too! think im gonna use wal mart! $5 can buy me a 6 -pack! woo hooo! ahha