mowing company driving in my yard

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Garagedude, Apr 20, 2008.

1. Garagedude

Garagedude LawnSite Member

What would you do if a mowing company was driving on your private drive, and parking there truck and trailer in your yard just to make it handy instead of parking on the street and driving there ztr to the yard that they were mowing which wasn't mine. Its only another 30ft of moving the mower? What I did was parked my truck at my gate so there was no exit so he drove thru someone elses yard...If they had asked I might have been nicer..but no go...
  2. ProCut_48

ProCut_48 LawnSite Member
    from michgan

lol !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  3. Garagedude

Garagedude LawnSite Member

It was probably you procut lol
  4. IN2MOWN

IN2MOWN LawnSite Platinum Member

If someone drove through my yard every week intentionally I would call the Police.

Why is this even a question?
  5. ALC-GregH

ALC-GregH LawnSite Fanatic
    from PA

or tell them they can park there if they mow YOUR lawn as compensation each week too. :)
  6. grassman177

grassman177 LawnSite Fanatic

yeah, call the police after you have asked them nicely to stop and if they still did it
  7. Big C

Big C LawnSite Bronze Member

Wait let me think?????:confused::confused::confused:How about you ask them to stop....boy I get smarter everyday!!:laugh::dizzy::laugh::dizzy::hammerhead:
  8. delphied

delphied LawnSite Silver Member

Its all about control isnt it?
  9. corey4671

corey4671 LawnSite Silver Member

I actually have a yard where there is NOWHERE to park on the street and I can't get into the driveway...not even an option. I USED to be able to park on the street then the city decided to add a turning lane. That eliminated the shoulder. I asked the neighbor if I could park on the backside of his lot which borders a back alley. He had no problem with it. Where I park there is a patch of thick bushes between where I park and his house. He rarely has this lot may once a month. I've tried for years to get him to let me take him on as a customer but he's happy with the guy he's got.

Like was said above. If the guy had asked, like I did I've have no problem with it. Sounds like this guy is just a jerk. Tell him to stop. IF he continues, call the po po ho!
  10. DLAWNS

DLAWNS LawnSite Fanatic

I would just tell him to get off your yard. If it continues like others said, call the cops.