Mowing equipment for sale

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by toddy204, Jan 24, 2009.

1. toddy204

toddy204 LawnSite Senior Member

Selling as a package. Everthing like new. $14,500 FIRM!!! I am going to gather info on all mowers and post in a few hours. New thread will be: Selling as package $$$ Add a crew $$$. You can call me at 812-204-6004 anytime with questions or if you want to come look at the equipment. Located in Evansville, In.

DSC01384.jpg

2. blk90s13

blk90s13 LawnSite Bronze Member

more info when ever you get it please and a zip code I am willing to travel if its worth it

3. fsung

fsung LawnSite Member

blk,

If you buy the package and don't need exmark 21", I'm interested.

4. J.A.G LAWNCARE

J.A.G LAWNCARE LawnSite Senior Member

that price is with the truck if not you are dreaming...........................

5. Scag413

Scag413 LawnSite Bronze Member

I bet he has $14,500 in the exmark rider and scag walk-behind alone. Besides no one is asking what we think. This is his price and his stuff

6. Even Cut Lawn Care

Even Cut Lawn Care LawnSite Senior Member

What all is included?

7. Scag413

Scag413 LawnSite Bronze Member

The trailer and everything on it I believe. I do not think the price inludes the truck.

8. Even Cut Lawn Care

Even Cut Lawn Care LawnSite Senior Member

There must be something else...you could put that package together new for 14,500

9. J.A.G LAWNCARE

J.A.G LAWNCARE LawnSite Senior Member

thats what I was tell scagdick :hammerhead::hammerhead::hammerhead:

10. oakwdman

oakwdman LawnSite Bronze Member

3k trailer. 8-9k exmark. 2-3k scag depends if hydro or belt. Exmark 21" close to 1k, plus blowers and trimmers....Sure he might be a little high but the stuff looks mint. No need to bash his price, if you dont want there's no reason to. If someone is willing to pay that all the better for him, if you're not that person sit down and shut up.